[GeoSTL] Re: quiet

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:35:09 -0500

Yep it is quiet. Got back from KC late this afternoon. (for work but did have time to find a few that I had left there) Busy now printing off sheets for tomorrow and Sunday.

Bruce

From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: quiet
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:31:24 -0500

I noticed that too. It looks like caching has taken a summer vacation.

BTW, one of the tricks to make a bike/car paint shine is to spray on some Pledge furniture polish. While it's wet, wipe it off with a dry cloth. That's what they did for the car shows. It doesn't protect anything, but it gives that wet look and sure makes it shine.

Has anyone signed up with I-D for the Sunday Olin trip?

Rich