[GeoStL] Re: quiet

  • From: Budlvr40@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:09:55 EST

Glen, and to everybody actually;                         3/18/03

  Just thought I would mention that with the K-Mart at Page and I-170
liquidating all their instore stock, there is a heck of a Blue-Light Special
on the following:
 ; AA batteries, 12 packs for 40% off, about $3.25/pk.
 ; throwaway cameras, about $3.50 each
 ; real film is very cheap, 4 and 5 pack deals
 ; kids doodads are all mixed up, but generally 60% off
   I did not see tupperware, but didn't actually  look for it.   Plenty of
stuff to stock those caches with though --  Hey, I have an idea , how about a
"K-Mart Cache"!!??
                                       Bob