[GeoSTL] Re: question about website

  • From: Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

> They are watching how =
> you guys are building the web site (to give
> them ideas for theirs) and =
> the think it is coming along great. Just
> thought you would like to know.
> K-Team

  I've already logged my daughter's Cat Lover's
Cache on the geocaching website.  Does the St.
Louis site duplicate information about area
caches?  I'm new to the list and new to caching;
please forgive my ignorance.  Also, the cache is
in O'Fallon, MO - does the St. Louis website
include out of county areas?

  I read that we're supposed to leave an item of
greater value than the one we took.  What if
we're not certain of the value of the item we
take?  I've been trying to leave so much that
there's absolutely no question, but I'm not at
all certain how much a Disney coin was worth that
my nephew took from the Collector's Cache in
Rolla.

freydis

=====
Robin
4libros' library http://4libros.bookcrossing.com
freydis' Treasure hunt http://geocaching.com

John's with http://www.mysticrockopera.com
Arthur's with http://www.goldenrodshowboat.com

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.