[GeoSTL] Re: question about website

  • From: Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:52:19 -0700 (PDT)

  Oh, I need to tell you something else, too.  I
was recently interviewed by Mike Owens of Channel
5 for my involvement in BookCrossing.  (I'm
4libros.)  I mentioned geocaching to him and he
said he had considered doing a story on it last
year but couldn't find anyone to interview then.
(I tried to wear a Travel Bug during the
interview, but the cameraman said it clicked
against the microphone too much.)  I told him
that the Association had grown considerably in
the last year and he indicated an interest in
doing a future story on it.  But, I'm such a
novice.  Someone more experienced should do this.
 Anyway, his number is (314) 444-5111, Mike
Owens, with KSDK TV-St. Louis.  And he's VERY
nice.  I was terribly nervous and he was informal
and pleasant during the entire interview.

freydis

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.