[GeoStL]

  • From: "Tim & Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:01:27 -0600

-
Hello Everybody,

We just got home from Montauk, we placed three more micro cache's down that
way so watch for them if anybody is heading that way.

Congratulation's to thunder-monk and Maddogcapt on 100 finds!

Looks like Glenn was the last one to find Washington's Veterans Memorial
Park Cache  looks like it must be his fault nobody can find it. Sorry to see
everybody had so many problems with it we will check it Monday and let
everybody know if it's still there.

Tim, Pam & Molly

P.S.
Nothing personal Glenn, Pam just likes to pick on you!

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......