[GeoStL] Re: Where's all the chatter - GeoWoodstock

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:34:34 EDT

Andrew,
 We flew there on Wed. cached until dark.
 Thursday we headed up to Chapel Hill, and then afterwards went to  Capt.
Biggin's Meet & Greet event at a sport's bar in Raleigh. He was  expecting
maybe
40-50 people to show up, there were way more than 100.
 Friday we cached in the Cary - Raleigh area, went to register at the  GW
site & another meet & greet there, then went to the Geocoin show at  the
Ramada.
We were too tired to go to the midnight cache run event.
 Saturday we met the NoVa group at the fairgrounds, cached until the  dinner
at the picnic, spent several hours there, then afterwards did a few more
caches with the NoVa group for a grand total of 61.
 On Sunday, there were some more cache runs set up, but instead Sarah  & I
headed for the coast, caching there & back, and having a nice salty  swim.
 Monday, we had to come home:(
 See you at the picnic, and with luck we will be at GW6.

Jim