[GeoStL] Re: When are the new caches for the picnic going to be published?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

Seems that way, LOL.

________________________________
From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 9:50:31 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: When are the new caches for the picnic going to be
published?

What? Cadging for a bunch of FTFs???

________________________________
From: Jim Bensman <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 7:28:36 PM
published?

Anyway to get the new ones published the 16th (Thursday
night)?  I want to go down Friday morning and cache in town and then camp so
I would like to have the caches on my GPS.  Actually I was thinking of
doing the bike trail in the morning with the new caches.  So having all
the new ones published Thursday night would be greatly appreciated

Which campground are people staying in?  I see 1 has a shower
house, but I suspect 2 would be more quite.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"
From: junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] When are the new caches for the picnic going to be published?
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:17:30 -0500

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Windows
Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.