[GeoStL] Re: When are the new caches for the picnic going to be published?

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:14:24 -0500

A couple of problems with that.  First you have to wait for the event and you
cannot do the bike trail in the morning. Is someone going to be in the
campground in the morning to give us the cache coordinates?   I also have a CO
which needs a PQ not coordinates.  You can beam caches, but all that gets
beamed is the coordinates and name.  Look at the pain it used to be for MOGA to
get the caches and how well it worked this year publishing them ahead of time.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"