[GeoStL] Re: What to do

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:11:17 -0600

For finding but not getting'into' Safecracker I would delete it. It clearly
states on the cache page that you will have to work to get into the cache, but
at the same time it is all up to the owner of the cache and what they think
about it. I have seen folks 'find' a missing cache..."wave to the
conductor"...and log it as a find since they KNEW they were in the right area!>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:02:28 -0600> From: asenger@xxxxxxxxx> To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: What to do> > -> Bernie,> > I'd
delete them myself. Signing the log is the proof that you were there.> > For
example, I recently saw two "Found It" logs on Safecracker's> Cache. Both logs
stated they found the cache but were unable to> actually open it. To me, that's
not finding the cache.> > For all you know, the cacher didn't find the
container at all, but> figured that since he was there (or was he?), he can get
the credit> for it.> > Andrew (yawetag)> > On 1/10/08, Bernie
<happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> >> > I need some feedback on this one. There
is a cacher who states in his logs> > "Did not sign log" , but claims it as a
find. He has done this to three of> > my caches. What should I do? Delete or
ignore. Bernie> > > -- > Andrew Senger> asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
http://yawetag.110mb.com> "I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up
'loser' in the> dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger>
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008