[GeoStL] Re: Walmart light pole

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:38:48 -0600

-
"If people would contact their local police department and notify them
what they are hiding and where, it would save us a lot of time," Tilley
said. "In this incident, two individuals hiding the box looked very
suspicious."

Who were those 2 individuals? Who doesn't look suspicious when looking
in a public place for a cache. I hate lightpoles! I hate parking lots!
Arghhhh!!! Why... WHY?

Just think.. The number of caches would be cut in half if all parking
lot caches disappeared. I know what people are thinking, yes, I have
done light pole caches and will continue to do so until I get arrested!
LOL!

Mike Griffin