[GeoStL] Re: Walmart light pole

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:46:33 -0800 (PST)

-
Jim -- yes my reasons do make for a good case for not doing them, however,
unlike some others, I do like these types of caches.  Sometimes I like going
out after work (read that to be "after dark") and not getting messy and not
waiting for the weekend to go find something.  For those of us that travel a
lot, these types of caches allow us to cache quickly and easily on a business
trip.  I fly in on sunday night or monday morning and leave thursdays..there
are not a lot of caches I can do here (at least not while it's still winter).

I'm not sure what a good solution is, but sometimes I just need a good reason
to get off the couch without getting dirty or going for a 3 mile hike.
Especially when I'm on a business trip.

Cindy
aka VAEaglesFan