[GeoStL] Re: WWFM GZ coordinates should be verified

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:13:01 -0800 (PST)

This is from the New Town Webcam Cache page:

  "The Coords Above (38 50.370  90 29.930) will get you to the main entrance.
You will have to go to the Amphitheater to find the webcam as it has moved from
the entrance."

  So, where is the WWFM event gathering supposed to be held? If you go to the
above coords you will not be at the webcam, according to what it says.

Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
You can place an event anyplace. no distance limits involved.