[GeoStL] Re: WWFM GZ coordinates should be verified

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 07:53:35 -0600

-
Alrighty then, I have changed the posted coords to the same numbers that are on the webcam cache. That was a move of 6000 something feet to the south of the other old numbers. The cache page will need to be edited a little. Perhaps the additional waypoint could be changed to a parking area.

glenn

Barbara Kryvko wrote:
-
Thanks, Glenn!