[GeoStL] Re: Suing the government

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:01:15 -0500

-
Ther law that set up the Ozark National Scenic Riverway states:
For the purpose of conserving and interpreting unique scenic and other
natural values and objects of historic interest, including preservation of
portions of the Current River and the Jacks Fork River in Missouri as
free-flowing streams, preservation of springs and caves, management of
wildlife, and provisions for use and enjoyment of the outdoor recreation
resources thereof by the people of the United States, the Secretary of the
Interior (hereinafter referred to as the "Secretary") shall designate for
establishment as the Ozark National Scenic Riverways

16 USC ? 460m. (Emphasis added.)

Subject field