[GeoStL] Re: Suing the government

  • From: SSG Dru C Reeves <dru.reeves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:47:56 -0500

-
I understand your point Mike, but you also help pay for the military,
but do you get to fly a F117 Stealth Fighter? Most of our taxes are
redistributed to less productive folks in our society, yet what do you
receive from that? A warm fuzzy feeling that you help pay for a
teenager to have another child with yet a different father this time?
That you pay for the food stamps of a perfectly healthy young man who
finds it easier to sell drugs and collect welfare than to be a
productive member of society?

Subject field