[GeoStL] Re: St. Joe State Park

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:14:07 -0700 (PDT)

I live in Park Hills,  but never done the ORV stuff.  The paved trails are nice
to ride a bike or walk on and there are horse trails too.  LuAnn

Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx> wrote:  -

I was born and raised near there. It is all awesome and very beautiful.

Stephen

On Tuesday, September 11, 2007, at 02:05PM, "Brian and Sue Steele" wrote:
>Anyone been out to St. Joseph state park and tested their ORV trails? Can't
>decide if I wanna hit the trails riding or walking. :) Thanks!
>Sue

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings,
and more!