[GeoStL] Re: St. Joe State Park

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:41:41 -0500

I did. Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Mertz
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:36 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: St. Joe State Park

So many jokes. So hard to refrain.

Bernie, maybe that means you just need to keep your mouth shut.

...sorry. Couldn't help myself.

On 9/12/07, Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use to ride my Penton up there, but can't elaborate what it was like back
then, but I came close to riding over my tongue a few times.  Bernie

*       From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*       To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*       Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:41:50 -0500

Yes, Off road vehicles.

All I can say about St. Joe, is if you don't like noise, don't go.

We like the quiet and solitude of many parks, for us that is why we go, but

this one was very noisy, making it unpleasant for us.

That is just our opinion, obviously we are not into ORV.

Jen