[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA decal

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:44:23 -0500

-
Actually the shop owner can get a bulk discount on any one item like
T-shirts. Bulk is 15 of any one item, and of any size. There is no profit on
bulk purchases from Cafepress but SLAGA can then mark up the price when
resold to the members. The nice thing about shopping directly through the
website is that the group doesn't have to figure out sizes and doesn't have
to pay money up front. Buying in bulk, SLAGA would also pay for shipping.

The base price on a white T-Shirt is $13.99 each. If we buy 15 or more in
any size (except 2X and 3X are charged a little more) the price per shirt is
$9.09. This would be great for events or initial purchase if we can get
sizes ahead of time.

Laura