[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA decal

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:48:26 -0500

-
Hey Gang,
I'm new to the group so I'm just learning my way around. This question about
decal stickers is an interesting one. Has anyone every heard or shopped at
Cafepress.com? (www.cafepress.com) It's an on line store for organizations
to sell merchandise. There is no cost to set up the store. We upload images
and logos and "place" them on the items they sell like T-shirts,
sweatshirts, mugs, bumper stickers and lots more. I think they have over 50
items. We then mark up the price from the base price (if a T-shirt base
price is $15, we mark it up to $20) and receive that $5 profit. Cafepress
handles all the transactions, printing, shipping, etc, and forwards us our
profit check. I use it for personal items and for another organization I
belong to (http://www.cafepress.com/eaa32).  It's really a cool way to earn
money for the group as well as show our geocaching pride. We can not use any
copyrighted logos like the one from geocaching.com, but our own group's logo
or any other artwork we come up with is fine.

I'd be happy to set this up if someone official says it's OK. I would also
need the logo or other art work.

Laura
2_cats