[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA decal

  • From: "Mike Maryan" <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:39:45 -0500

-
Yes I too have brought up the idea about a SLAGA store and support it 100%!
Give us some time (so we can do it right) and we should have something in
the future,  for events, awards, and purchases!    It always looks like us
SLAGA people all have great ideas about the same time!
Thanks MIke "TheMadChef"