[GeoStL] Re: SEMINAR

  • From: "Lyn Cook" <lynslyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:49:49 -0500

Thanks for responding RGS.  I don't know how to do any of the things you need
volunteers for so I can't be any help that way & Frogs at work everyday and
doesn't get home until around 7 so he wouldn't be able to help either.  The
projector he is talking about is what you are needing I believe. He said you
just plug it into a laptop but I will check with him & make sure. Is it like a
power point presentation? Id so, he said that this projector does that stuff
(can you tell that I am real computer/electronics challenged?).

Hope it all works out however you want it to!!

  Lyn, you also said that Frog could get a projector. Do you realize I need a
projector that plugs into the video out of the PC, not a "Kodak" type slide
projector? If he can bring one, that would be great for the Watcher demo.