[GeoStL] Re: SEMINAR

  • From: "mc" <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:03:20 -0600

Hello Lyn,

I called yesterday the park to register, they said they will return the
money if the class cancels.
They do not accept payment by phone, so to register :

Make a check to :
St. Louis Bassmaster.
Make sure to put Geocaching 101 on the check, and how many people
attending, it is $10 per person.

Mail the check to :
St. Louis County Park
20 Hancock
St. Louis, MO 63125.

Parts of the proceeds go to SLAGA, helps them to put together events
such as the picnic we had this fall..

Cheers !
xitaqua.com