[GeoStL] Re: Reghargable batteries

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:18:28 -0600

-
It is beginning to get clearer.

At 07:30 AM 3/2/2004, Bernie wrote:

-
Glenn, you stick battery #2 into your left ear and battery #3 into your right ear. Then you stick ALL the rest of them ... Bernie

Glenn wrote:

-
Ok, so i have a set of batteries in a vial, spares in my pocket, more in the packpack. When do I move the batteries from my pocket to someplace and now i have a pocket full of empty vials. This fear this will make my pants lumpy. How do you keep all the batteries in your pocket from rattling around? Does it matter which batteries go into vial #2? and should I color code the vials to match the different sets of batteries?