[GeoStL] Re: Policy Negotiations in Rolla

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:56:36 -0600

-
I like that idea   **glenn

At 10:53 AM 1/14/2004, you wrote:

-
Hey Dan,

You might want to tell them that by requiring permits, they are making more
work for themselves than necessary.  You might consider volunteering to
check out caches placed for compliance to their rules and promise to report
problems if any are found.  That way they are having someone checking things
out without any manpower on their part.  The reason State Parks requires
prior permits are that there are some areas that are closed/restricted to
visits.  None of our local parks are so pristine to require that degree of
care.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Henke" <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> To: "geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 10:13 AM Subject: [GeoStL] Policy Negotiations in Rolla