[GeoStL] Re: PDA-Pocket PC

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:15:26 -0600

-
Even though I have a Palm, I agree with Steve about getting a Rhino or
similiar aluminum case.  I'm very clutzy and I'm sure it will end up saving
my PDA many times.  I do have the Rhino Skin and when I was reading online
comments about the cases, some complained that the Rhino only opens 180
degrees and the cover doesn't swing open all the way 360 degrees like the
leather screen cover that comes with the PDA.  That would be a personal
preference and it doesn't bother me.  If it's important to you and you're
going to get one, make sure it has the features you want.
Gale