[GeoStL] Re: Nuvi 350

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 06:41:43 -0500

      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Eric,
 If you bought it through EBay and it was not what was
represented, I think  you can take action.  If it
specifically said that it was the 2009 maps and  it isn't
you have the right to protest your purchase.  I'd talk with
the  person you bought it from first and go from there.  It
may be that you can  upgrade you maps through Garmin at no
charge also.  Don't consider yourself  "Ripped-Off" yet.