[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching.com site

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

Let me stir the pot just a little  .....haven't these guys at GC.com ever heard
of  "Leave well enough alone" or "If it ain't broke don't fix it" ...I
personally get tired of just changing something because you can ....this site
is starting to remind me of Microsoft...THEY know what is best for US ....of
course this is just MHO and it should not be taken as anything other than that

Dan (Thunder_Monk)