[GeoStL] Re: (No To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 17:55:49 -0500

-
lobocs and I did a lot of JB last weekend. Almost all of them are bushwhacking -- over 200' into the woods on several of them.

Definitely check out "Rainy Day Cache" and "Building 72". I'll check our logs tonight to see if there were any others that weren't bushwhacking.

Someone also suggested to us to check out Columbia, IL. It's just across the river on I-255. A lot of the caches there weren't bushwhacking -- I'll also give you that list tonight.

JB was nice, but the 200' through deer trails became tiring after the 3rd one. There was no reason most couldn't be within 30' of the entrance to the woods.

Andrew (yawetag)
---
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx