[GeoStL] Re: (No To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:52:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Carol,
  I am planing to be at Rainy Day Cache at 9:00am tomorrow (chance of rain will
be down to 20% by then), I have already found the decoy but not the cache.  I
have 3 others in JB that I have not done yet, History of JB, Great Horned Owl
and Black Hawk.  I have done the preliminary for Black Hawk but not the final
location.  If you meet up with me I can tag along on some of the others that
you are going to do to help you out some.  It's up to you.
Jack (Pandyandy)

Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Hi--
I'm online preparing to cache tomorrow in Jefferson
Barracks. Got any favorites there? Jancrone and I
are going and we don't do bushwacking. Seems like a
bunch of the JB caches are bushwackers.
Dancing Strawberry

--- Andrew Senger wrote:

> Is everyone out caching and/or eating, or is there
> nothing to talk about?
>
> Usually, Saturdays have some discussion on the
> board. I usually enjoy working on Saturdays,
> knowing I'd get a few emails from here. However,
> it's been really quiet today, making work last much
> longer.
>
> Andrew (yawetag)

Carol Strawberry
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different
speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." (William James)