[GeoStL] Re: New record 2,000 finds 0 hides

  • From: "Brian Nuss" <benuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:41:05 -0500

-
I would rather a cacher place 0 caches than place some lousy caches with no
thought put into it.  And another thing to consider--I've actually placed 7
caches but adopted 4 out when I got orders (USAF).  My profile doesn't give
me credit for the hides I adopted out.  Tink-tink--there's my 2 cents.

NotNutts