[GeoStL] Re: New free garmin maps mostly Weldon Springs area and ST Joe ST Park

  • From: Glenn Nash <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:25:08 -0500

The notices could be posted someplace on the Mogeo website www.mocache.net also. I have been looking for new content and someone to mess with the site since updates and development has stalled lately due to real life issues with the developer.

If Jim wants to make up some sort of Maps info and update page, i'll figure out how to add the page to the site.

Glenn
On Apr 14, 2009, at 11:53 PM, Wayne Lindberg wrote:

In keeping with yesterday's and today's placement of multiple carbon footprints on Jim's butt (my carbon footprint alone can cover that considerable expanse), I ask how are the non-SLAGA users of the maps supposed to find out about the updates unless they are also published on the website? While we ourselves know that the world revolves about St. Louis, there are many out there who may not be aware of this, but cache in the area and use the map overlays. A note involving even less words than you sent to the group would advise the casual observer that updates are available. I would never suspect you of going for a sneaky FTF, Jim ;-), -)

Wayne Lindberg
"Sometimes the Sun Gets Hotter"