[GeoStL] Re: New free garmin maps mostly Weldon Springs area and ST Joe ST Park

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:53:28 -0500

In keeping with yesterday's and today's placement of multiple carbon
footprints on Jim's butt (my carbon footprint alone can cover that
considerable expanse), I ask how are the non-SLAGA users of the maps
supposed to find out about the updates unless they are also published on
the website?  While we ourselves know that the world revolves about St.
Louis, there are many out there who may not be aware of this, but cache
in the area and use the map overlays.  A note involving even less words
than you sent to the group would advise the casual observer that updates
are available.  I would never suspect you of going for a sneaky FTF, Jim
;-), -)

Wayne Lindberg
"Sometimes the Sun Gets Hotter"