[GeoStL] Re: New Years Day alternative

  • From: Pam Ekey <pekey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:37:32 -0800 (PST)

-
I hope you can join us!

Emmenegger park in Kirkwood is at the northwest corner of Interstate 270 and
I-44. If you are not familiar with St. Louis, getting to the park can be
tricky. Use the exit for eastbound 44/Watson Road and get onto Watson. Turn
left onto Geyer Road (traffic light). Turn left at Craigwold Dr. (Sign for
Powder Valley Nature Center). Just past the Powder Valley entrance, turn left
and cross over I-270. Turn left on the frontage road (Stoneywood Dr.) and
follow it as far as you can go -- the entrance to Emmenegger Park. I will be in
a green Mazda. Email me off list and I will send you my cell phone number.

If you want to do more caches after finishing Emmennegger, there are several in
and around Kirkwood. Start with GCHZ9C and then list all the nearby caches. I
haven't worked up a list yet. They are near by and the terrain won't be nearly
as rugged.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Pam/Tribble

There are also several caches at
Jen <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We may take you up on this. We haven't a clue where Emmenegger Park is
though. Can't say we are that familiar with Kirkwood. However it sounds
like fun and we haven't any other plans for Sat.

We live in Bourbon and I think we have caught geocaching fever. :-) We
spent 2 days hiding a multi cache that we are hoping will be approved soon.
I am taking tomorrow off to rest.

Has anybody else showed interest in this?

Jen

JustJen & Matt