[GeoStL] Re: New Years Day alternative

  • From: SprocketStL <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:27:37 -0800 (PST)

-
We were also planning on doing Bad Karma and Blue
Monkey 1 on New Year's morning.  They're the only ones
in that park we have left to do.  We'd probably get
there before 10:00, though.  Although that doesn't
mean we won't still be searching for them when you get
there, if my first try hunting them was any
indication.

If you have a FRS/GMRS radio, we'll have ours on the
SLAGA channel, 2/33.  Feel free to give us a holler,
or maybe we'll run into you.

-Todd (SprocketStL)

--- Pam Ekey <pekey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> I also will be out caching on New Years day, but
> don't want to hike quite as far as Darryl & Darryl.
> If anyone wants to come along, I will be working on
> the caches in Emmenegger Park in Kirkwood --
>
> Mr. Yuk             GCCB95
> Sylvan Resort     GCE09B
> Bad Karma         GCCB93
> Blue Monkey 1    GCCB92