[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Grant Trail talk

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:53:11 EDT

-
When I see the new gates going in behind Crestwood Plaza along the  trail,
and the lawns and benches, even horseshoe pits out along the trail, I  don't
worry about people like the quoted writer. The trail is here to stay, that
person might as well get over it. What is done is done.
 I've read some of the Town Talk columns, I think they are a big  mistake.
The Journal editors put in all sorts of crap that is way too  inflammatory in
my
opinion. I don't mind occasional letters supporting an  unpopular view, but a
newspaper shouldn't print letters that have factual  misstatements in them.
Also, the unsigned statements which leaves the people  unaccountable for their
words just expand bad situations unnecessarily. I think  that the Journal
papers should exercise some restraint in what they put in  there.
 See _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagoguery_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagoguery) .

Strider