[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Is it really getting warmer?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:40:02 -0500

-
I was out caching today and it really started raining hard. I found one
cache but then could not find the other. I got to thinking about the recent
hurricanes and all the hoopla about how Global Warming was to blame for the
rash of hurricanes. Then I remembered that these are just cycles of weather
blown out of proportion by the super-hype media. Kinda like El Nino.. Now
that they have had their fun with it, it is hardly ever mentioned. Remember
when it was the cause of all the mudslides and wild fires? It has been back
at last once since then and no mention of it..

Dr. Milloy is a brilliant man when it comes to stats. In the statistics
world, he is well respected. I believe math is a solution to everything. The
junkman cometh...

Mr. Milloy holds a B.A. in Natural Sciences from the Johns Hopkins
University, a Master of Health Sciences in Biostatistics from the Johns
Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health, a Juris Doctorate
from the University of Baltimore, and a Master of Laws from the Georgetown
University Law Center.

I'm not trying to start nothing either... I just thought it was funny how
the $$$ keep going up and there is no real decrease in global warming...
After all, don't plants thrive on CO2?

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..