[GeoStL] Re: NGR Computer question

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:57:34 -0600

I just meant reconnect the Seagate backup hard drive again once the new hard
drive is installed in the laptop. I think I will give it a try. For $30 on eBay
it's not a lot to lose. Once I get it installed I will just go from there.
Which means I will be asking more questions. Thx, guys, for responding,
especially Okra. :-)

Libby