[GeoStL] Re: NGR Computer question

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:47:29 -0800 (PST)

What do you mean by "connect it to the backup hard drive?" Assuming you've been
good and kept your backups up to date, your backup hard drive has everything
you
need -- but it's just a passive copy. You're going to have to restore
everything
from your backup drive to your new system drive. How much you have to restore
and how easy (or difficult) it will be depends on what software you use to make
the backups.  What do you use?

Tom