[GeoStL] NGR

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:51:54 -0500

I know there are a lot of things going on this weekend, but if anyone would
like to head out Hwy 44 towards Owensville, MO, you are all welcome to come to
our Hayride and Bonfire this Saturday.  It's just a day in the country with
lots of food (bring a crock pot of something) and 100 acres to roam around on.
We have several miles of trails, a lake and a couple of ponds. You're welcome
to bring your ATV, mountain bike etc.   I've set up a series of "Treasure
Hunts" for the kids There's plenty of room to camp (with electric) or
Owensville, MO is about 8 miles from there with "a"motel. There are even 5-6
caches in Owensville. We have but one rule, and dare I  even say this .. please
no firearms or pets. (There are too many people wandering around for target
practice and my mom is not an animal lover and too many kids are afraid of
dogs.) And, actually, the no pets is more important than the no firearms LOL

If anyone thinks, "hmmm this may be fun" ..  just show up.  We invite everyone
we know and may have 50 people there throughout the day .. or 250.

N38.18.558 W91 25.393

65066

I'm leaving town and will check email later.  If anyone wants further info ..
well ..  talk amongst yourselves.  But .  keep in mind, if you going to be at
the class on Saturday, you're half way there!

Nancy the old