[GeoStL] Re: Join Us for Breakfast Aug. 2

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:55:47 -0500

The event is from 8 am to 10 am. We'll know who the candidates are -- just look
for the people who are kissing...... babies! ;)

-Laurie (Denmother)

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:42:05 -0700From: elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Re: Join Us for Breakfast Aug. 2To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What time are we supposed to be there?
Life is way to short to take serious.--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Laurie Elfrank
From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [GeoStL] Join Us for
Breakfast Aug. 2To: "Newsgroup, Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 11:05 AM

Mark your calendar to come join us for breakfast on August 2 (a week from this
Saturday) at Home Town Buffet in South County, for the Meet the SLAGA
Candidates for Breakfast event (GC1E5R6). If you have accepted a nomination for
an officer position, we hope you will be able to attend. We would encourage new
SLAGA members, and those who haven't attended an event in a long time, to come
on out. We'd love to see you! It should be a good time, and I'm sure some
caching will break out after breakfast! -Laurie (Denmother)

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get
started.
http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008