[GeoStL] Re: Join Us for Breakfast Aug. 2

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:26:11 -0500

   .hmmessage P {     PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px;
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px }
BODY.hmmessage {     FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma }
  Mike,

 It's the rules we've set forth and we need to follow them.
Someone  needs to stir the pot and I look forward to taking
my turn after September  27th... :^)

 From: "tnsl"
 Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:27:15    -0500

   Will those who have accepted a nomination for an office
 position be allowed to reveal themselves as such or will it
still be a    secret?? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

   Nancy