[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Candidates

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:04:36 -0500

      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }        Bridget,
 The official date for acceptance is July 31st.  The list of
nominees  will be released after that.  If, and that's a big
if, we get everyone's  response before that, I'll try to
release them early so that everyone knows who  they are
before August 2nd.  Right now there are three or four people
who  haven't responded.  I'll wait until the middle of next
week and reach out  to them again.  Anyone not responding by
July 31st, will have been  considered to have declined the
nomination.  I should do the opposite  and put them in as
candidates, but I want the best for SLAGA.