[GeoStL] Re: Is it me, or is there bad days?

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:37:59 -0800 (PST)

-
I am sorry, that name popped up from memory cause I been planning Bufford
Mountain.  You got the Mighty Miss Waypoint right.  Sorry for the mistake
Ssudio@xxxxxxx wrote:-

In a message dated 3/20/2005 9:35:41 AM Central Standard Time,
rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Even one I had been to before, I could not find again - GCGJGJ - Mighty
Miss.

Well I'm no expert, but when I c/p that cache ID into the search online, it
pulled up the Buford mountain cache (forget what it's called now), and when I
searched for "mighty miss" it pulled up this ID: GCK5EB

So either you had your coordinates misnamed, the cache was gone, or I'm
totally lost here. (probably the latter, so any help would be welcome)

Subject field