[GeoStL] Re: Great Deal

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 15:06:40 -0500

-
Now I'm confused.  The Garmin website lists both the CN 2008 and CN NT
2009.  The product compatibility list indicates that the CN NT 2009 is
appropriate for the "x" version of the GPS 60/76 and the CN 2008 is
appropriate for the non "x" versions.  The CN NT 2009 version lists both
DVD and preloaded SD cards options.  It appears that CN 2008 is the one
for preloaded GPS units and the CN NT 2009 on DVD is the one that I
want.  I see Hobbit left on vacation, can anyone else confirm my
thinking before I hit the buy button?

Many thanks.
Roger