[GeoStL] Re: Girl Scout Geocaching Badge

  • From: Jill King <jmisiura68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:28:11 -0500

We took the Cub Scouts to Grants Trail and borrowed the GPS units from SLAGA.
We had a a quick "how to" with the gps's and they were off hunting.  It was a
huge success, so much so that a few of the boys got units for Christmas.  It
was easy terrain and the caches were easy finds.

Jill Misiura
Misery68
314-495-7144
Sent from my iPhone