[GeoStL] Re: SPAM-HIGH: Re: Girl Scout Geocaching Badge

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:22:35 -0500

Thank you Jill.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jill King
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 8:28 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SPAM-HIGH: [GeoStL] Re: Girl Scout Geocaching Badge

We took the Cub Scouts to Grants Trail and borrowed the GPS units from
SLAGA.  We had a a quick "how to" with the gps's and they were off hunting.
It was a huge success, so much so that a few of the boys got units for
Christmas.  It was easy terrain and the caches were easy finds.

Jill Misiura

Misery68

314-495-7144

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2011, at 12:51 PM, "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All.

My neighbor wants to help her girl scouts (up to a dozen girls, I think)
earn their Geocaching badge. I suggested she go to Forest Park since there
are plenty of caches, easy terrain, ease of parking and restrooms.

Has anyone helped a group of girls with this badge? Can you suggest ways to
make it a successful and enjoyable experience for the girls? Do they need
GPS units for each girl or can they share a couple?

My email is below if you want to reply off-line.

Thank you for any assistance or suggestions.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)

 <mailto:Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx