[GeoStL] Re: FW: Report for 'geocaching' on error watches

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:18:48 -0500

Yea, That's what everybody does and we have never really discussed it much.
I guess I should put together some guidelines for general email list use. We
do things a little differently here as I have not been picky about sending
HTML formatted email or attachments to the list. As most folks know, both of
those things are a big NO-No on most lists and will bring down the wrath of
the email police onto your heads as it really sucks up server bandwidth and
increases the un-security levels a little. I don't mind HTML too much and
clean attachments have been OK with me. Pictures ect are nice to get now and
then. I don't think we have had any trouble with either so I have never
configured to reject them.

Glenn

Do ya want to go cache in the rain??  I'll let you carry the (metal)
umbrella.