[GeoStL] Re: FW: Report for 'geocaching' on error watches

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:31:29 -0500

Why am I "protected"? Is that a good thing, like wearing a condom so I won't
hurt anyone?

I guess you know that the email from you with the subject "learn more about
how we use your information" had the virus attached, so it may be too late
for some if they're not running an AV program. Hopefully we're all up to
date on our shots.