[GeoStL] Re: FW: Report for 'geocaching' on error watches

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:52:34 -0500

Uh.. protected 'cause like your .. endangered?  I think that was part of the
trouble shooting I was doing with your email a while back. I just forgot to
reset it. don't mean nothing.. or at least not THAT much anyway :)

The email you listed is just one of he emails that we are constantly
getting.  The server is nabbing some of them and bouncing them out as having
a banned attachment. Others are getting thru tho.

I muchly enjoyed the Tour of the houses yesterday. Very lovely.

Thinking of 3 fords today and the cuiver river cache no one has been to.
Also maybe check on the micky cache that's in the park there.

gln
Maybe I should change the over quoting limits? I did that so we wouldn't
have posts coming thru the list that never get trimmed and then the post is
zillions of lines long after a few replies. *Not* trimming posts causes tons
of trouble for folks that get the DIGEST version of the list. They end up
with a digest that is many K's big that contain mostly repeats of the same
messages over and over again.