[GeoStL] Re: Caching in National Parks!

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 10:04:38 -0500

-
So this is more about the gc.com guys than it is about actually being
able to walk around in a national park with a GPSr in your hand. So an
expert saying fossils in rocks are cool trumps the gc.com guy who
doesn't think much about fossils in rocks, or at least provides dry
commentary (at a 14 year old level) on why it is there. OK. I get the
picture.

Subject field